We provide VICIdial™ Support which can span from installation to troubleshooting issues. Here are some of the common issues that we are hired to help with:
- Calls are not going out (due to no calls in hopper or carrier issue)
- Troubleshoot issues with carriers / SIP providers
- Setting up a central FTP server for voice recordings
- Database issues/crashes that happen with your campaign
- Setting up inbound calling so that customers can call back if they miss the call
- Configuring verification so that it routes directly to your verification partner.
- Setting up remote agents
If you need help implementing or planning out a VICIdial deployment we recommend purchasing support so that one of our engineers can engage so that we can help make your deployment successful – You can purchase support from the right side of this page.
We Need Support Fast – Can you help us?
We understand that each minute your call center is down it’s costing you money. Therefore, we offer support services that have a 1-30 minute response time. We focus on quickly understanding the issue and then quickly implementing a fix or workaround to get your staff back to work. We can then schedule time to implement a final fix or to perform a root cause analysis to better understand why the issue occurred.
How Do I Get Support
You can purchase hourly support so that one of our engineers can engage so that we can help make your deployment successful