We provide FreePBX support as an alternative option to Sangoma support. FPBX support consist of assistance with installation and configuration of open source VoIP software, which includes software provided by Sangoma. We have provided support for 10 years with a focus on Asterisk based systems that range from small companies to carriers that are hosting FreePBX systems for customers. All of the support is done remotely. We can connect to your phone system via ssh or we can connect to you via Teamviewer and then connect to your server from your desktop/laptop.
Here are the major issues that we help customers with on a daily basis:
- Phone System Down
- This is considered a high priority ticket and we would give this ticket a high priority
- Adding, Changing and Deleting Users or Extensions
- PRI Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting handset issues
- Setting up Phone Directories on the handsets
- Call Routing Changes
- Integrating Other Applications with the Phone System
- SuiteCRM Integration
- Auto Attendent / IVR Configuration and Maintence
- Building Custom Telephony Applications
We are located in Detroit, Michigan and we are proud to be an American Company – We don’t outsource our support!
You can obtain support by purchasing a block of time. Most new customers purchase a 5 hour block of time, but we offer a 2 hour block of time. You will have the ability to open a support ticket on our portal once you purchase time. You can purchase time from https://dopensource.com/shop.