We provide FPBX support as an alternative option to Sangoma support. FPBX support consist of assistance with installation and configuration of open source VoIP software, which includes software provided by Sangoma. We have provided support for 7 years with a focus on Asterisk based systems for small businesses (less then 10 people) and medium sized businesses (50 or more) people. All of the support is done remotely. We can connect to your phone system via ssh or we can connect to you via Teamviewer and then connect to the server from your desktop/laptop.
Here are the major issues that we help customers with on a daily basis:
- Phone System Down
- This is considered a high priority ticket and we would give this ticket a high priority
- Adding, Changing and Deleting Users or Extensions
- PRI Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting handset issues
- Setting up Phone Directories on the handsets
- Call Routing Changes
- Integrating Other Applications with the Phone System
- SuiteCRM Integration
- Auto Attendent / IVR Configuration and Maintence
- Building Custom Telephony Applications
The major difference with our support is that you can actually just purchase 1 hour of support versus 2 hours and it’s only $135 versus $197.50 (Sangoma’s Price). Also, the hourly price is reduced based on the number of hours you purchase.
We are located in Detroit, Michigan and we are proud to be an American Company – We don’t outsource our support!
You can obtain support by purchasing a block of time. Most new customers purchase a 1 hour or 5 hour block. You will have the ability to open a support ticket on our portal once you purchase time. You can purchase time from https://dopensource.com/shop.